hey, my name's grace!
Let's get to know eachother better.
The Greatest Hits
My name is Grace, in case you didn't catch that from the header. I moved to Orange County from Chicago in 2006 for school, and have been here ever since. I started this site in 2010 as a portfolio for my design work. Since then it's been a photography site, an entrepreneur venture, and now it's a creative and lifestyle blog (what I hope is its final form).
I talk about everything here from creativity, style, and music, to whatever inspiration life throws my way. If that sounds like something you're interested in, you're in the right place.
So the greatest hits weren't enough, huh? That's alright, I've got a few more interesting facts for you down here.
- I'm a big pop culture enthusiast. We're talking borderline Gilmore Girls status here.
- I'm a compulsive playlist creator. Monthly playlists, mood playlists, activity playlists, playlists based on that pop culture I love so much...the list goes on and on. Spotify is an absolute godsend for this kind of thing.
- I love me some guilty pleasure television. My shows of choice? Crime shows, ghosts shows, and serial killer documentaries.
- If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in London. Most expensive city in the world? Yes. One of the big cultural epicenters of the world? Also yes. The latter is definitely more important than the former.
- I started doing graphic design when I was in grade school. I used to make powerpoint presentations to convince my parents to let me get a pet. I didn't get any pets, but I did get great design skills. (Thankfully, I left cheesy gradients behind).
so, where do we go from here?
Luckily for you, this isn't a "blue pill, red pill" situation. Here's where you can find me online.